College of Hospitality and Tourism Management
To emerge as one of the country’s leading schools of distinction in Hospitality Management Program towards ASEAN integration.
DCLC Hotel and Restaurant Management Department shall continuously provide quality education by honing intellectual, well-skilled and morally upright graduates to become prime contributors in the Hospitality Industry and to serve with a holistic valuable purpose for the community.
The Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management graduates shall be able to apply theoretical knowledge into practice and express full interest to the program particularly in their chosen field of specialization.
BSHRM graduates shall be updated with the Hospitality Industry actual operations through exposures and immersions to further enhance their acquired knowledge and skills from the institution. They can also show potentials for future career opportunities and more so, graduates will be able to compete in the global field by providing quality service enlightened with social responsibility in every sector of the service industry.
– Design, implement and provide effective medium educational instructions.
– Promote the welfare of students by identifying the needs and providing opportunities for solutions to problem areas in their fields of specialization.
– Provide exposure for significant activities to hospitality industry such as Educational Tours, Seminars and Immersions.
– Implement training programs that are updated with the required number of hours for an in-depth and valuable learning experience.
– Inculcate values and work ethics as essential factors in socio-economic development career opportunities.
– Adopt the essential industry-driven knowledge and skills in general education, business and tourism core, and specialized subjects for the students to become globally competitive in managing and operating effectively, efficiently and profitably in the different enterprises in various sectors that comprise the hospitality industry and;
– Develop competitive skills in applying basic and advance techniques in performing prescribed range of specific functions in the areas of Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage, Front Office, and Housekeeping Operations as required in accommodation and food and beverage enterprises, and for professional success.