Radiologic Technology Department
DCLC-RT aims to be one of premiere leader of innovative and integrated radiologic technology education in the country by providing quality education.
The Mission of Radiologic Technology Program is to produce graduates who are dedicated and exceptional healthcare providers in the medical imaging community.
Compassion. Equality. Service
PROGRAM GOALS and OBJECTIVES
- Program will improve national passing percentage to 50% for the next 3 years.
- Program will maintain affiliation with existing affiliated centers in Metro Manila.
- Students will be taught and made aware of the importance of proper communication skills.
- Students will be taught how to develop critical thinking skills through correlation of didactic and clinical criteria.
- Professionalism and ethics will be emphasized in all aspects of students’ education.
- Students will be taught radiography and patient care skills that will allow them to practice competently.
- Provide the radiography industry with qualified graduates who can meet the qualifications of entry level positions.
- Maintain equal opportunity admissions procedures.
- Maintain curriculum based on Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College’s philosophy and goals.
- Maintain educational standards that meet the technology and appeal of the current market.
- Maintain procedures for course and program improvement.
- Maintain faculty hiring practices consistent with CHED and PRC requirements.
- Maintain regular program orientation/advising sessions.
- Incorporate learning-centered curriculum in the classroom.